Thursday, February 02, 2006

5 things meme

Here I am pretending I actually knew what a meme was before today.
Yes, I'm comparatively new to this whole blogging thing. Thanks to FrankenGirl for the tag.

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

1) Kiss My Mike
2) Ultimate Writer
3) Golgotha_Tramp
4) FrankenGirl
5) The Poodle's Friend

Select 5 people to tag (hmmm, shall we make it one for now? I don't think I know enough people. Sniff.)

1) Panacea

Ah, to the good bits...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Collecting stickers. It was a whole fad thing. You know how those things go.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Thinking the IB was hard. I should have known better. It got harder.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Reese's peanut butter cups - discovered them two summers ago in the US. Thank God we don't get them in Italy, or I'd be a rolling ball of fat.
2) Twix
3) Nutella, spoonfuls of
4) Toblerone
5) Chocolate and yoghurt flavoured ice cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Going Through the Motions (from the Buffy musical episode) - Joss is God.
2) Thank You For the Music (ABBA) - see this post.
3) Every You, Every Me (Placebo) - 'Cruel Intentions' was the first teen-flick I ever saw, and it started with this song, which was ever so cool!
4) Sansin Bol Olsun (Hande Yener) - Turkish pop, guys!
5) Open Your Eyes (Yes)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Set up a personalized T-shirt shop
2) Write and produce movies adapted from my favourite books and plays
3) Produce a Buffy feature film with Sarah Michelle Gellar
4) Buy my school and make it decent
5) Buy various houses in cool locations

Five bad habits:
1) Washing my hands way too often
2) Not walking with my back straight
3) Never washing the dishes without prompt (read: without my mother yelling at me)
4) Constantly failing to update my fics (yes, even with Panacea's constant nagging)
5) A compulsion to eat Nutella like a rabid...something or other. I can't stop myself if I know it's there on the shelf.

Five things you like doing:
1) Washing my hands way too often
2) Eating Nutella (have I mentioned this before? I like Nutella)
3) Watching random Buffy episodes
4) Buying random CDs at fnac club member sales
5) Eating lamb (funny...there's a lot of eating in my life)

Five things you would never wear again:
1) My old glasses. The new ones make me look so much sexier
2) Loose pyjamas. They're really uncomfortable
3) A crimson velvet dress my mum forced me to wear when I was 10
4) Girly headbands
5) Frilly blouses

Five favorite toys:
1) My Buffy DVD set
2) Moses Jr. (beloved computer)
3) My calculator, and games therein
4) A stuffed dog named 'Mr. Roger'
5) Minesweeper

Of course, five is hardly enough for any of these categories. Let your imagination run wild.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Panacea said...

Oooh you ever told me about Mr. Roger. Funny, i never thought you to be a stuffed animal kind of person. EVERYONE knows about your nutella and hand washing obsession. Honestly, even AKB probably knows about your nutella and handwashing obsession.

"Joss is God"..I mock this. You're never going to update; dont even bother trying. I'm soo better than you in calculater games. Seriously, even I cant come close to my high score anymore. And how about buying your pretty orange haired friend, Pan, a penthouse appartment in NY with those millions you're going to have?

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the avocado somewhere!!!! Ugh. Only you can like it - that much

10:15 AM  
Blogger The Poodle's Friend said...

Oh my God, Harry, you're right! How could I have forgotten avocado?
I'm sorry, avocados of the world. I solemnly declare that I love you all.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home